About Drivesafe School of Motoring & the Courses we provide for New and Experienced Drivers.
Drivesafe School of Motoring is based in Bridge of Weir, Renfrewshire.
Kenn qualified as a Driving Instructor in 2007 and has been driving for over 40 years having won many Road Safety competitions including Paisley & District Drivers' Club Competition “Drivesafe”.
As every driver is different Drivesafe School of Motoring tailors all courses to suit each individuals’ specific requirements. Courses available include:
- 1st Driving lesson on your 17th Birthday
- Provisional Driving Licence Holder Training.
- MANUAL and AUTOMATIC Car Tuition
- Refresher Courses.
- Night Time Driving Courses.
- Country Driving Courses.
- Motorway Driving Courses.
- Pass Plus Courses.
- Winter Driving Courses (Snow & Ice)
- Mini Bus Training Courses.
- FLEET TRAINING
Pass Plus Courses arranged for both former Pupils and for newly qualified drivers who passed their test with another Driving School.
Main Towns and Villages Covered are:
- Bridge of Weir, Quarriers Village, Kilmacolm, Port Glasgow
- Houston, Crosslee, Linwood
- Johnstone, Elderslie
- Paisley, Renfrew, Bishopton, Erskine
- Lochwinnoch, Howwood
- Beith, Barmill, Dalry, Kilbirnie.
Test centres used are Paisley, Irvine and Greenock.
Friendly Patient Quality Driving Instruction for:
- Learner Drivers
- Fleet Drivers
- Drivers with a little experience
- Refresher Courses
- Motorway Tuition
- Overseas Licence Conversion
- Pass Plus Courses
- Intensive Courses
- Semi Intensive Courses
- Mini Bus Courses (D1)
DOUBLE CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW TO INCREASE THEM IN SIZE